THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT > PDF
This conference’s primary goal is to present contemporary achievements in science and practice in the field of architecture and civil engineering. The wish of the organizers of the conference is to provide participation of domestic and foreign professionals in theoretical and experimental research of the process of design, project management, construction, and maintenance of buildings in the construction industry. At the same time, the scientific conference will be a place to exchange experiences and information about innovations and achievements in planning, design, new materials, and technologies for construction and reconstruction in architecture and civil engineering. This conference should serve as a forum where experts from civil engineering, architecture, and related fields that interpenetrate with each other have the opportunity to present the results of their work.
The SINARG 2023 conference organizers encourage the authors to submit the abstracts of their papers to the Scientific Committee. The authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers of their original research (about 8 pages or 4000 words). All papers submitted for the conference will be reviewed by reviewers relevant to the field. The
accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with a valid ISBN, while the selected papers will be invited for publication in the journals Facta Universitatis, Series: Architecture and Civil Engineering (ISSN 2406-0860 including doi identifier), and Journal of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture (ISSN 1452-2845).
We invite all interested academicians, researchers, industrial participants, and students to take part in the work of the conference, with or without papers. The authors of the accepted papers will be able to choose between verbal or poster presentations during the conference sessions. Discussions and suggestions by the session moderators and other participants will follow the presentations. Additionally, the work program provides for the presentations of scientific books in the field of civil engineering and architecture.
It is expected that the conference outlines the main directions of development and improvement in the subject areas, including technical regulations. The conference highlights the importance of improvement of the use of information systems, databases, records, and experiences in the area of technical regulations and recommendations of individual countries.
The following deadlines are valid for submitting and accepting papers:
- submitting a paper title and abstract by April 1, 2023
- notification on acceptance of abstracts by April 15, 2023
- submission of full papers by June 15, 2023
- notification on reviewing of papers by July 15, 2023
- submitting revised papers by August 5, 2023
- Urban and Spatial Planning
- Urban and Architectural Design – Theory and Practice
- Designing Smart and Resilient Cities
- Architectural Design and Analysis
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Bioclimatic and Biophilic Architecture
- Principles of Ecological Design and Construction
- Built Heritage Protection and Management
- Building Renovation and Recycling
- Architectural Engineering
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Structural Engineering
- Materials in Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Engineering Mechanics
- Water Resources Management
- Highway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Project Management
- Circular Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Engineering
- Transportation Research and Development
- Climate Change Challenges in Engineering
- Disaster Risk Management
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES AND RULES
- The text should be short (150–300 words), clear, concise, and written in English.
- Symbols and equations should not be typed in or embedded as images.
- Figures and tables should not be included.
- All authors should be listed, and their affiliations should be given.
The content of the abstracts is the responsibility of their authors. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not written in English are out of the scope of the conference and do not meet the basic standards of scientific quality, or do not adhere to conventional standards of civil discourse and common decency.
Participant registration, abstract submission, and later full papers submission are managed via an online system available at the conference’s official website: https://gaf.ni.ac.rs/sinarg
More detailed information about full paper formatting instructions will be sent along with the notification of acceptance of abstracts.
Due to the excellent cooperation of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture with the industry and thanks to the generosity of the conference sponsors, there will be no participation or publishing fee for this conference.
Conference website: https://gaf.ni.ac.rs/sinarg
Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org