Instructions for paper submission
Publication of Conference papers
Prior to the Conference, the Institute will publish in one of its regular Journals - SPATIUM or Arhitektura i urbanizam, or in the special Monograph editions and Conference Proceedings in Serbian and/or in English language those papers which were submitted and accepted after the peer review process.
Instructions for the paper submission
- Papers are to be submitted in Serbian or in English language via E-mail and should be in the following format: for the text part – MS Word; for Tables, Graphs, Illustrations, etc. -.xls, .jpg, .tiff format; resolution minimum 300 dpi.
- Title, abstract and key words in English language with maximum length of up to one page.
- Text format:
- B5, font Times New Roman size 11pt; all margins 2 cm;
- Paragraphs in the text should be divided by a single empty line;
- Numeration of titles and subtitles according to the hierarchy, e.g. 1. , 1.1. , 1.1.1.
- Referencing to the literature in the text should be made in the following way: (Surname of the author(s), year of publication);
- Literature sources list at the end of the paper should be arranged in alphabetic order, e.g.:
Surname, Initial(s). (year of publication), Title of publication, Title of Journal/ Monograph/ Conference, Publisher, Place, p. number of pages.
- Abstracts and Papers are to be submitted via following E-mail address: email@example.com
The length of papers for the Journal or Monograph editions should be 5,000 – 10,000 words, whereas papers for the Conference Proceedings should be of length 2,500 – 5,000 words. Submitted papers are peer reviewed and subdue to revisions and proofreading.